Who We Are
There are over a million members in over 5,000 congregations of independent Christian churches in the USA.
- Lost people matter to God. therefore, they matter to us.
- The pursuit of holiness and faith is the norm for every believer.
- Prayer is the lifeline of the church.
- Crossroads strives to be culturally relevant while remaining doctrinally pure.
- Christ-centered preaching and teaching is the catalyst for life transformation.
- Life change occurs best in small groups.
- Ministry is accomplished best when it is purpose driven.
- Every member is a minister.
- Commitment to excellence honors God and inspires people.
What Kind of Church Crossroads Is
Our church wants to support people in finding purpose in their lives by creating an encouraging, loving, and gracious environment. Crossroads Christian Church is a place where individuals may come and learn (at their own pace) about God's unlimited grace and His promise of a great life now and forever. We know that God's Word offers focus and direction to our lives.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What should I wear?
Q: When should I arrive?
Q: Can I eat and drink during the service?
Q: What do you offer for my children?
Q: Do I have to be a member of the church to attend?
Q: When is communion offered?
Q: Do you ask for money?
How do I get involved?
Can I tithe or give a donation online?
Pastor Jeff and Christy
"All of us face crossroads every day. It is our hope that you will seek Jesus and allow Him to guide you through whatever you are facing. If we can be of any help, please do not hesitate to reach out." - Jeff and Christy
Pastor Mark and Samantha
"Our faith is extremely important to us, and we wish to be used by God however He sees fit. We are both always available to discuss faith, troubles, concerns, or anything else that is on your heart or mind." - Mark and Samantha